Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
3 months of NOT so PATIENT waiting.... More detailed info to come, currently being painted etc... but I just had to share pics because I'm extremely excited! I was gonna wait till it was all painted

These two pics are just test fitted on there, no screws, tape or anything holding them up. Good fitment :thumbsup: (ABS Dynamics)

Type M style front and rear lip (side skirts haven't been made/released yet). Like the HFP kit, but doesn't really do it for me... so I chose this..

you either like it or you don't, all comments welcome :weeeeeeeeee:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Never been a fan of the rear (just looks like it belongs on a sedan, mostly because it does), but the front looks nice unpainted on yours since you have the retrofit. I think without the retros, it'd looks terrible, but together they look ok. When you paint it you should leave that middle section of the front lip black.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Never been a fan of the rear (just looks like it belongs on a sedan, mostly because it does), but the front looks nice unpainted on yours since you have the retrofit. I think without the retros, it'd looks terrible, but together they look ok. When you paint it you should leave that middle section of the front lip black.
interesting ideas :dontknow:

·
My car looks like a penor
127 Posts
there's nothing wrong with test fitting before paint. i mean look at sickyute's conversion before paint:rolleyes:
Everyone says they are test-fitting it. 6 months later they are still test-fitting it. :rotfl:

Regardless, back on topic. I'm not a fan of it myself, but it's not my car so if you like it then more power to you. Good luck with it all!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Everyone says they are test-fitting it. 6 months later they are still test-fitting it. :rotfl:
well thats not me... it's at my GF's house right now, her dad has to pick up the paint and then it gets painted

some dont like it, some do, to each their own, this lip ACTUALLY is a lip and ADDS lenght to the front bumper, unlike the HFP lip, doesn't add anything

·
Registered
952 Posts
ahhaah, this coming from a guy who painted gramlights like Time Attack... c'mon man, don't be a hypocrite
yeah ... i didn't buy rotas though ...
they are still rays ...

it's just a color scheme ...

·
My car looks like a penor
127 Posts
well thats not me... it's at my GF's house right now, her dad has to pick up the paint and then it gets painted

some dont like it, some do, to each their own, this lip ACTUALLY is a lip and ADDS lenght to the front bumper, unlike the HFP lip, doesn't add anything
Like I said man, it's your car so if you like it then that is all that matters. Good luck with it and hopefully it comes out looking great once painted! :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts