Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey does anyone know where i can get some real type r floor mats for my rsx. But i don't want to spend $200. I can't seem to find anyone that's selling them used or anyhting. Please help me out. Thanx

·
Jurassic Member
4,023 Posts
www.boomplustoys.net I just got my set in blue. They fit pretty good considering the gas lever cut out on the wrong side.

Email me for pictures of the install.

They are about $265 though. You might be able to talk them down a little. Tell them Matt Thompson sent ya. Other than that I have talked with all my Japanese dealers and they cannot get them used. You would probably not want them used anyway.

:driving:

·
R.I.P Turbo'ed base auto
9,377 Posts
can't u just flip it upside down and it would work? Heard someone say that but was thinking that the underside would be a different material or color or just looked bad. Does this mean also that on the right hand side there is a space in the carper because of where the gas lever is suppose to be?

·
FEED ME!!!
8,777 Posts
yea, i have gone through this... cant flip it over because there are those spikes that hold down the carpet, just like the stock ones u have right now... an alternative is some tekniq floor mats found ... http://www.tekniqauto.com/US/racemats/racemats.htm they fit just like the oem ones and come with the back mats, i think? haha
compdoc777 could u post pics of them inside your car...thanks

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey guys, thanx for all your help. I totally forgot about the whole RHD thing for the floor mats. You guys are a life saver. I really like those other floor mats with the dimond plate on the heel part. I think that im gunna look into those. Thanks again guys.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think im guna order the blue mats with the enduro style metal with the red piping around it. (to continue the whole red type r crap) these mats are pretty cool. thanx gotrsx56. and could u post pics of your mats in your rsx?

·
Jurassic Member
4,023 Posts
Here are a few pics

Here are a few pics of the Type R carpets installed. Forgive the car it's all apart pending a huge new upgrades for show. Just did a test fit without the type R console in.... Going for an all JDM thing.

·
FEED ME!!!
8,777 Posts
o shit!!!wow, i love your interior...thats actually what i plan to do to mine, once i figure out how to do it... where did u get the carpet and the side inserts?

·
Jurassic Member
4,023 Posts
GoTrSx56 said:
o shit!!!wow, i love your interior...thats actually what i plan to do to mine, once i figure out how to do it... where did u get the carpet and the side inserts?
Got that from 5400RPM on ebay. He does requests and the stuff he sends is used, but in awesome quality and packed well. He can usually get just about anything. Just make sure that he does not send it through slow method to save money cause you pay it heavy on the back side through customs.

I purchased the whole interior from him. I got the floormats at boomplus as mentioned above.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts