Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
13.43 @ 105.43
10,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wondering if you guys know if the jdm front and back lip will be higher then oem sides. i heard from a friend the oem sides would be longer. and i was thinking bout getting the jdm sides to but it looks like it doesnt even line up with the back lip. just look at this picture
if anyone has a the jdm front and back lip with oem sides. does it line up right ? and nothing is longer then the other.

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
The oem sides are about 3/4 inches thinker. I think it will look wierd. Look at Naser's car, i believe he used to have the oem sides with JDM front and back lip. Just go JDM all the way around.

·
Registered
65 Posts
i just recently installed jdm front/rear with oem sides..i think it looks good..the sides are a little lower than the front lip but i have black and you cant really tell...ill post some pics when i take some

·
13.43 @ 105.43
10,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
o ok sounds good. does anyone have a pic of jdm rear and front with oem sides? or anyone that has a jdm kit all around that they can post. all the picture ive found is the same damn yellow rsx that never clearly shows it. also if anyone has a website where i can get either get the kit in urethane or carbon fiber. please post. or pm me

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
K20A2 said:
both the OEM and JDM sides are longer then the front and rear. The JDM and OEM sides are exactly the same.
They are NOT the same. They curves in different areas and the OEM are thicker.

·
Internet Crack Dealer
34,438 Posts
iVtecMmm said:
They are NOT the same. They curves in different areas and the OEM are thicker.
I can't really tell for sure (it has been a long time since I have seen them together).

They look different there but I can't say for sure it is just the angle. So you might be right.

·
"THE" member
1,247 Posts
argh i would like to start by saying sorry that i am a lazy bastard.......that being said a member KevinG has the jdm front and rear and oem sides, i know this because i helped him install them.......now to the lazy part, there are pics here somewhere of it, im sure he will post or if u search u can find them

·
Registered
10,901 Posts
yea the oem and JDM are different...the JDM would look really good with teh JDM kit. the oem wont look bad, but IMO the JDM would look better since they were designed together

·
13.43 @ 105.43
10,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
TypeRaisin said:
:iamwiths: exactly...he has good pics of height difference.

ot: are you eddie, notorius? if not, then my mistake! my buddy just got a rsx and was wondering the exact same question asked by you.
yes buddy jason. i just wanted da opinions of other rsx owners

·
Ur Post Count Means Nada!
4,510 Posts
This is KevinG's car and he has the ITR Front and Rear Lip with the OEM sides. You decide if it looks good or not.
-Jalal

·
13.43 @ 105.43
10,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
the front lines up perfectly to the sides but the back looks a bit too high....not noticible...and still very nice...anyone got the type r pics from the side angle?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts