Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will a brand new Front Bumper from the Type R directly fit my car? About to purchase and need to know if it's going to fit. I don't see why it wouldn't...:dontknow: :confused:

Please advise

·
San Diego OG RSX
2,813 Posts
Yeah it will fit...but why do you need it? The lip from the Type R is the only difference. Just get that instead. :dontknow:

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
toxicvtec said:
Yeah it will fit...but why do you need it? The lip from the Type R is the only difference. Just get that instead. :dontknow:
I was recently in an accident that left my front bumper...well...a bit droopy and dented. I thought to myself, why not get a bumper/lip combo and save money if at all possible? Going to get a JDM bumper/lip combo already painted.:thumbsup:

Much cheaper than buying the bumper individually, painting it, then getting a $400 JDM lip by itself.

·
dude..wheres my car
16,177 Posts
so ur actually getting a JDM bumper with the JDM lip kit attached? where are u getting the bumper from? japan? europe or wha? or is it just an rsx that had a JDM type r lip on it?

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
shibbism said:
so ur actually getting a JDM bumper with the JDM lip kit attached? where are u getting the bumper from? japan? europe or wha? or is it just an rsx that had a JDM type r lip on it?
Yes. I'm getting it brand new from Japan, with a Type R lip kit on it. The green area is what I will be buying, except black, of course.

EDIT: Don't know if it has brake ducts or not.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts