Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I' am intereasted in getting a Type-R front lip later on this year and can't seem to find one. I' am looking for the REAL ONE, not a replica. The real ones always come painted stock color. The only ones I can seem to find are the ones that are already painted white or silver, but my car is ABP. I remember last year a couple of sites use to sell them in that color but have discontinued them I guess. Does anyone have any info as to were I could buy a real one already painted in ABP?

·
Registered
692 Posts
Robear

I delt with Robert (the owner) of robear racing. com three times. What great custumer service! I've ordered sways for my old EP from them, my Tein SS from them, and most recently my Type R wing. I called him, he said they would get a new shippment on the 18th of Aug in my factory color. Said he would take $50 now to hold and the rest when it arrived on my door. Well, I was cool with that, but he got some more in early, and it came over 12 days early! Good deal too. Check them out. Call and ask for Robert.

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
rsx-s driver said:
fit and durablity
Yup. I had planed on getting the lip molded on to my bumper and I knew if I got the replica and did that, and some how hit a bump or something it would more than likely crack. (then I would be screwed) So it has to be the real thing or nothing.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts