Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Zoom Zoom Zoom!!!
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so... long story short, I was sitting in my car parked next to my girlfriend who was at the time standing at the rear of our two cars. Then this dumb ass class mate of mine jumps on my car with both feet on the bumper and hands on my wing and starts jumping and literally riding it. I f***ing chased down the bastard and almost socked him in the face... but i didnt. Heh so anyways the only damage I saw was a small 1-2 cm crack by the front anchoring screw on the passenger side. But other than that I can't see anything and I re-tightened all the screws again. I am already chargin him with the full price of the wing and painting as well as installation cost. So question, should I just keep the money and maybe get a cat back full exhaust or should I fully replace the type r wing? Would that small crack lead to more problems in the future?

·
Mugen whore
1,592 Posts
onli if the wing is flappin in the wind while ur driving....if not then i wouldn't worry about it. Spend it elsewhere....btw i woulda beat the crap outta foo! :jigglemad

·
Registered
8,854 Posts
what a fucking retard. why would someone do that to a new car or any car for that matter. i would of kicked his ass.

i would get the cat back, the crack shouldn't cost that much to fix right? :dontknow:

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
i would've socked that fool with the quickness. i hate peeps that don't respect my shiet. i don't put all the time and money into it for some dumb phuck to dance and prance all over it and break it!!

·
yawn..
22,903 Posts
take the wing off and rebondo it and repaint. that way you save some cash.
It's dangerous to drive with some cracks in a wing if they are near the screw holes because it might end up on someone's windshield on the highway!

I pictured some ass hole jumping on a rsx and i was like.. why in the world....

·
San Diego OG RSX
2,813 Posts
so no scuff marks on your bumper...he was riding on it right?

i woudl beat the shit out of him. I always carry a knife in my car. Just in case i ever need it for self defense. I aint telling you where i hide it though.

·
Kompressor
9,596 Posts
knife eh?

i'll remember that... lol jk man.... hahah

yeah, tuna will do the trick... ;)

·
Kompressor
9,596 Posts
Special Ed said:
Take some of the money to buy a baseball bat to knock his ass in the back of the head with
how do you knock his ass in the back of his head? :confused: :nervous: you one crazy person... :laughing: :rolleyes: :confused:

·
What The Problem Is?
9,176 Posts
simsim said:
how do you knock his ass in the back of his head? :confused: :nervous: you one crazy person... :laughing: :rolleyes: :confused:
Very easy....u grip the bat with ur hand and take a swing.
By the way if u think i would risk killin someone over a dumb ass wing then ur nuts. :eek:

·
Registered
191 Posts
i would take the money and buy a exhaust system. then i would pull his ass out of class and drap him to your car. i then would tie his ass down so his face his right up against your exhaust tip. then i would get your friends to hold him down so he doesn't move. then rev the shit out of your car so he breathes all that smoke in. then pick him up and beat the hell out of him.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts