Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
-_-

I have a question...
My rsx came out from ACURA Dealer shop without wing.
And my hatch doesn't have any holes.
But I.m planning to buy JDM TYPE R wing.
Do I have to make drilled holes for put on the JDM TYPE R Wing or repica wing?
I don't wanna make any holes at my shiny car...T.T
But If I have to do it, than I.m gonna do it.!
Cuase I like JDM TYPE R STYLE..^.^
Thank you.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
37 Posts
u could have searched for 30 secs and found the answer...but im in a good mood so..the holes are pre-placed..but u still need to drill the holes...
 

·
What The Problem Is?
Joined
·
9,176 Posts
jylluck said:
My rsx came out from ACURA Dealer shop without wing.
Do I have to make drilled holes for put on the JDM TYPE R Wing or repica wing?
I don't wanna make any holes at my shiny car...T.T
Cuase I like JDM TYPE R STYLE..^.^
Thank you.
Proof read :thumbsdow
 

·
dude..wheres my car
Joined
·
16,177 Posts
jylluck said:
hello..
I have a question...
My rsx came out from ACURA Dealer shop without wing.
And my hatch doesn't have any holes.
But I.m planning to buy JDM TYPE R wing.
Do I have to make drilled holes for put on the JDM TYPE R Wing or repica wing?
I don't wanna make any holes at my shiny car...T.T
But If I have to do it, than I.m gonna do it.!
Cuase I like JDM TYPE R STYLE..^.^
Thank you.
You win newb award for newb with the worst grammar! :blah:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,910 Posts
Go on ebay and search for TrimKing. He has Type R Spoiler's painted for about 180 shipped. I oredered from him and it came within a dew days. Just call and pay by credit card and he will ship it out asap. Hope this helps.
 

·
dude..wheres my car
Joined
·
16,177 Posts
haha ok i'll be nice.....yes if u get the wing u have to get it installed by drilling holes. becareful tho, if u get a replica, it may not line up with the OEM predrilled holes. it mite be off a bit, but if u get a real type r wing then u should be ok.
 

·
yada, yada
Joined
·
1,917 Posts
RSXzeee said:
u could have searched for 30 secs and found the answer...but im in a good mood so..the holes are pre-placed..but u still need to drill the holes...
How can someone with only a 30 post count give shit to new members. We're all guilty of redundant postings. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
37 Posts
ChadB said:
How can someone with only a 30 post count give shit to new members. We're all guilty of redundant postings. :D
Uhhh...30 post count does not mean Im new...Did you happen to look when I joined? March of 2002...just because I dont post a lot does not make me a new member.. I actually use the search button before I post.. so.. :blah:
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top