Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Fix it 'til it's broken
12,041 Posts

·
Oil- use it while you can
657 Posts
i'll probably be ordering mine from trimking1 off ebay. i've heard pretty good things about him if you search. there are varying reports on whether it'll fit the oem holes, but i think you can get it to match pretty close to the oem holes, so its ok if you haven't drilled any yet. don't quote me on this, though, because I haven't gotten his yet and have just read what other people write about him.

·
Premium Member
67,108 Posts
I ordered mine from polepositionproducts

btw, it's not a replica but genuine Honda

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
i bought mine from trim king and it came from Canada to Jersey in 2-3 days. The paint mayched pefectly, you can call him and just place an order like i did so you dont have to wait for the auction to end.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
iVtecMmm said:
i bought mine from trim king and it came from Canada to Jersey in 2-3 days. The paint mayched pefectly, you can call him and just place an order like i did so you dont have to wait for the auction to end.
How many inches is it from the trunk to the middle of the spoiler?

If it's 8, then you have the same one that I have, which I believe is the Wings West Spolier without the emblem on the side.

If it's 10, then it's a replica of the JDM.

I bought mine from him and it turned out to be a replica of the WW spoiler.:mad::mad::mad::mad:

·
Registered
699 Posts
Hey

i just ordered my type r wing for my nhbp on friday

he said they were busy so hed have it sent out by monday or tuesday

i ordered it over the phone with credit card

ill let you know how everything goes

i cant wait for the ricer wing!!!:laughing:

payce,
jon

·
dude..wheres my car
16,177 Posts
i want a CF type r wing..paint the sides and leave the middle CF...it's hard finding a CF wing with a good price...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts