Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
(•_•) ( l :) (.-.) (: l )
10,875 Posts
it is called a search button....but i will help you because i'm nice...trimking1 is the best bet but he is out of stock currently...other than that there is spoilersto

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
you can now get the a-spec wing (same as the type-r ) for about $400, actual honda parts that are painted for you car. But not in you price range

·
Back in Black
954 Posts
I've heard bad things about spoiler depot how they'll acutally sell you a wings west style replica. Spoilersto isa good company but not the cheapest. For the cheapest deal... trimking1 is the way to go... thats what mine is... i got mines for 175 paint and shipped

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
spolierdepot now sells a type-r repilca and a wingwesr replica but not gonna get either . gonna go trimking1, a-spec, or jdm type-r

·
OWNED!!!
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Not true. Spoiler depot sells wings west wings and there site says they sell type R but when it comes to your door its wings west type S wing happend to my friend. They suck! eling99 that site you posted isnt the type R its the wings west type S. But i will says its a great deal!

·
Registered
26 Posts
jaguer8 said:
Trimking1

Ask for Ron

1-877-230-1192

but he is outta stock so you'll have to wait a while

his email address: [email protected]

or call "ron"

Toll Free:1-877-230-1192

damn... you beat me by like a minute...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.