Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
only been about 2 years since my last login here, but I've been keeping myself busy with my 350Z. Anyways, I am looking for a nice daily driver, something reliable but still fun to drive. I am in Miami, so snow and hills and such are not an issue haha. Was going to just buy a cheap civic but then noticed some rsx type s' for around 15kish.

Is the type s reliable enough for a dd? how does it handle lots of miles (I would put on about 30k a year)? I take care of all my cars very well, so regular oil changes etc are expected.

Thanks!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thats kinda what I figured, just wasn't sure w/ the type s and all, running a bit closer to the edge then your average honda.

oh and mike, my other sn on the Z forums is sabrefanpc, funny to see a familiar face. sn. whatever. :beerchug:

·
:)
15,563 Posts
just drive the z, z isn't that much more than a type s. $28,000 for 07 base + tax. Z isn't like a lambo or something,

·
oh snap!
2,960 Posts
im looking at a type S with 77k on it...wondering if thats too many miles myself,
right now i got an EP with 45k.... i think i can do an even trade for it...just wondering if....im getting the shaft

·
Semi Kind of Retired
222,529 Posts
im looking at a type S with 77k on it...wondering if thats too many miles myself,
right now i got an EP with 45k.... i think i can do an even trade for it...just wondering if....im getting the shaft
what year has the 77k?

whats wrong with the EP? Just keep that

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hows the Z ? i love those things. You should definately look into getting a DD type s
Honestly, I have had more or less everything that can go wrong with the Z's go wrong with mine. Tire feathering, window motors dying, grease streaks, syncros shot, seat cover wearing, etc. Just my lucky draw I guess. Even so, I love the car, just has a great feel to it in terms of response to power and steering, especially with a few mods. Looks so beautiful too. Mods are NOT cheap on the Z though, just FYI

1 - 20 of 34 Posts