Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Besides viusal differences, what are the main differences between the Type S and Type R. Does the Type R have the traditional double wishbone setup up in the front instead of the MacPherson Struts?

·
always bet on black
2,628 Posts
Besides lower intellectual abilities, what are the main differences between n00bs and regulars? Oh wait, I know this answer. Regulars know to use the search button before they ask stupid questions that have been answered a millions times before...pls stick to Rancid and thrashin'... :tonguegri

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DallasTypeS said:
Besides lower intellectual abilities, what are the main differences between n00bs and regulars? Oh wait, I know this answer. Regulars know to use the search button before they ask stupid questions that have been answered a millions times before...pls stick to Rancid and thrashin'... :tonguegri
Okay punk. Go fuck yourself

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
ska8terpunk84 said:
Besides viusal differences, what are the main differences between the Type S and Type R. Does the Type R have the traditional double wishbone setup up in the front instead of the MacPherson Struts?
No, the mechanical layout is the same. It uses the same strut set up. However, it does use aluminum lower front a-arms and stiffer/lower shocks, springs and sway bars. Also the chassis is stiffened with additional welds/bracing. It has slightly lower gearing and an LSD. It has slightly higher compression, higher rev limit, different exhaust, cams, and intake manifold that bumps power by about 10%. It also has four piston brembo brakes up front, deep recaro racing seats, and of course the body kit. Oh, also 17" wheels/tires. But I think that's about it.

By the way, next time, do a search.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.