Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
check this out please help i am getting a type s and i must have black leather interior i am debating which color to get either the super satin silver or the arctic blue either one i want to go for the whole carbon fiber look i want gunmetal rims black tints you know the whole dark works please post opinions and pics of best looking rsx with these colors thanks

·
Registered
333 Posts
fluidroc said:
check this out please help i am getting a type s and i must have black leather interior i am debating which color to get either the super satin silver or the arctic blue either one i want to go for the whole carbon fiber look i want gunmetal rims black tints you know the whole dark works please post opinions and pics of best looking rsx with these colors thanks

Damn...all that and not 1 capital letter or punctuation mark. It's amazing how the uneducated can afford such a car.

-D

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah thats why im at fordham on a 29' thousand scholarship they obviously< see something in me" fact is this is a site where people seek help not english: teachers but thanks for your "imput?

·
Registered
333 Posts
And this is supposed to impress me. So young yet soooo dumb.

Then why dont you show us what a 29,000 dollar education does and type like a literate person? ' Can't even follow directions and post in the correct forum.

-D:shakehea: :shakehea: :shakehea:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.