Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
The Photographer
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Mainly I'm making this thread just because I want a place to gather all the photos of my car, and show my friends the progression of my car. As a poor college student, it's hard to mod my car, however it's getting there, slowly but surely. Enjoy.

As it sits now:

Driving up GMR: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csazfwWq0yU

Updates:

Page 1, Injen CAI installed (pics below).
Page 2, Eibach Pro-kit drop. DDM 6000K HID. Broadway Mirror.

Current mods:

Engine

Injen CAI
Greddy Evo2 catback exhaust

Show

OEM Fog Lights (need install)
Type-R Wing
Vtec Decals
Amber corner light red-outs
DIY Headlight housing blackouts
Front-grill Type-S badge

Suspension/Rims

2006 17" Type-S wheels w/ Falken 912's
Eibach Pro-kit springs

Additional Mods

DDM 6000k 35W HID kit
Broadway Mirror

May 2007

Purchased my car in May of 2007. Immediately bought some vtec decals (I don't know why) and did a mini-photoshoot.

July 2007

Removed the front bumper and license plate frames, bought some vinyl red-outs from a clubrsx member, and got a free replica Type-R wing from a co-worker.

September 2007

Greddy Evo 2 from another board member.

November 2007

Alpine f-450 amp with 2 10" subs installed. (Got rid of them April 2009)

May 2008

Decided to do the DIY headlight blackouts (about time) with success. Also added a super sweet type-s badge in the front.

August 2008

I bought some 2006 Type-S rims from another fellow board member, got some Falken 912's put on them, and installed on my car.

That's about it for now, not a whole lot done but I'm working on it.

Next Mods

-Aspec front lip
-Headers
-Mugen rear lip

·
Im no mexican im Hawaiian
2,999 Posts
:thumbsup: Look's like your off the a good start.

·
Super Moderator
430,553 Posts
looks good so far, i say get some coilovers dude. keep up the good work on the car man

·
Super Moderator
23,759 Posts
doing good so far. Watch on your local forums for someone selling coilvers if you're on a budget. Looks good, it'll look great with a drop.

·
The Photographer
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
doing good so far. Watch on your local forums for someone selling coilvers if you're on a budget. Looks good, it'll look great with a drop.
Yea the drop is next. Probably gonna go with just springs though, I don't want too aggressive of a drop and the way the economy is right now, I need to have a bunch of money chillin in my bank account in case my jobs go to shit.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts