Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Pugzministrator
501,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yea i think i may have set a record....my halos have been in just under 2 weeks and yea my driver side bulb is already burnt out, what kinda shit is that?!? so i'm looking to get new bulbs...thinking about phillips blue vision, do they fit? i tried changing the bulbs in the OEM headlamps and it was impossible or i'm just retarded so i'm sure these will be a bitch too. any suggestions?!

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Yes, the bulbs that the projectors come with are complete shit. The OEM low beam bulb size is H1, in the halo projectors it's H3, so that's why they don't fit. You can get bulbs like Philips BlueVision or Sylvania SilverStar, but they will burn out eventually too. The best option is to go to HIDs.

·
Registered
867 Posts
blue visions will still blow out. i had mine for 6 months in my rsx, my gf had hers for a few months too...as a matter of fact one blue vision blew out last night.

if you must have that blue expensive look, just save for HIDs...who cares if theyre illegal, most stuff people do on this site pushes the limits of the law already anyways :dontknow:

·
Registered
867 Posts
compared to stock the blue visions have a slight tint...dont get me wrong, i loved mine but was extremely bitter when they blew out. id get em again but dont wanna risk the chance. i had nokyas before the blue visions, those barely lasted a month

1 - 20 of 32 Posts