Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have a semi built 02 type s. KPro, turbo, tuned. It was fine til one day it just decides to start over boosting out of nowhere. I couldn’t figure it out, tuner can’t figure it out. Literally checked everything, even tried doing changes with the boost control on kmanager and nothing. Almost like the ecu didn’t wanna accept the changes. I’m using a standard, GM boost controller wired to ecu. It was working fine before so idk what the problem is. Anyone have any suggestions?....

·
:)
15,543 Posts
do a datalog with Kpro and see whats it doing and go from there. Could be alot of factors. How do you know your "Over Boosting?" And what does that mean? Are you saying your hitting boost cut?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
do a datalog with Kpro and see whats it doing and go from there. Could be alot of factors. How do you know your "Over Boosting?" And what does that mean? Are you saying your hitting boost cut?
over boost like you just said, hitting boost cut. im sure if it wasnt there, it would just boost to infinity and beyond. when i disconnect the boost solenoid, and just connect wastegate to boost source, its fine.

·
:)
15,543 Posts
run a datalog while its hitting boost cut and attach the cal your running and somebody on here and look at it for you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts