Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
HateMe.ImaGovBureaucrat.
2,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my buddy Julio and I have been kickin around the idea of a UKDM theme mod for the ep since it is a UK built car. add the UKDM union jack badge, a UKDM euro plate on my UKDM front bumper [the one with the flag, not just the one with the stars reading UK] and takin the sideview mirrors to a paint shop and having them do a union jack flag pattern on them mini-cooper style.

what do you guys think? my car is VBP by the way...

·
QUACK ATTACK!!!!
3,864 Posts
i think it's going to look awesome bro!!! Besides who gives a shit on what people think, do it for you. Looking forward to seeing this done when i get back Chris:D

·
HateMe.ImaGovBureaucrat.
2,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah, for real guys, every time we have a meet or when we get together I realize that I only really care about what my homies think about the car...

·
ride height Nazi
7,601 Posts

:rotfl:

·
jag/rover certified
728 Posts
might look a little odd with the sunroof?
you can do the roof in vinyl with the vinyl glass screening so you can still see through the sunroof. i'd just do the right side mirrior if i was gonna do something like that. uk drivers side. i think both sides would look weird, unless you did half the flag on each mirror so they are symmetrical.

·
Premium Member
1,658 Posts
you can do the roof in vinyl with the vinyl glass screening so you can still see through the sunroof. i'd just do the right side mirrior if i was gonna do something like that. uk drivers side. i think both sides would look weird, unless you did half the flag on each mirror so they are symmetrical.

now that would be hot!

·
HateMe.ImaGovBureaucrat.
2,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Julio and I were chattin about it today, I'll do both sides if I end up doin this, I will prob take it to a airbrush guy and have them spray it on both mirrors.

this is probably all a pipe dream but I just wanted to see if people thought it was a cool idea considering the EP is more of a hatchback that follows a euro styling tradition

·
QUACK ATTACK!!!!
3,864 Posts
dude since your doing this im going to put a mexican flag on the back window like the mexicans up here do with there trucks!!!! Viva La Mexico!!!!!:rotfl:

·
jag/rover certified
728 Posts
i'm gettin you a price for the airbrush work. yeah, that's right. i know people.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts