Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
I'm considering painting my wheels this color:

What do you guys think? I'm also considering bronze too. If someone could photoshop my wheels to that color or bronze, I'd really appreciate it!

BTW, where am I supposed to post photoshop request? The photography forum?

Thanks!
Edit: Here's a better photoshop of the gold wheels. I think it's pretty close to the actual color.

Attachments

·
from 2004
3,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
WHY YOU STEAL MY SHOWOFF TITLE!!! haha jk car lewks gewd
haha, I like your car and we are in the same boat? :D

Looks great! Any suspension mods?
05-06 A-spec Sports Suspension.

Looks good! But why are there two valve stems on your wheels?
Because Kosei wanted to put 2 there? I heard it's because it makes putting air into tires easier at a pit stop.

Do it. I would really like to see more gold on dsm. Here's a quick and really bad photoshop of those on your car. It took like 3 min, but it shows you the color...
Thanks for the Photoshopping work. The wheels are off my car now for winter (I have summer tires on them) and I am busy with school. The painting will take place next summer at the earliest. :eek:

And thanks for all the compliments. :bow:

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Thanks for the Photoshopping work. The wheels are off my car now for winter (I have summer tires on them) and I am busy with school. The painting will take place next summer at the earliest. :eek:
Yeah, i'm in the same boat. Can't really mod until the summer. I went ahead a did a better photoshop of the gold kosei's (edited my old post), since I wanted to see how it looked as well. I actually really like gold on DSM; I could see myself with gold wheels down the road.

·
Let's Go Flyers!
2,166 Posts
haha, I like your car and we are in the same boat? :D

05-06 A-spec Sports Suspension.

Because Kosei wanted to put 2 there? I heard it's because it makes putting air into tires easier at a pit stop.

And thanks for all the compliments. :bow:
Oh, I was just wondering because I have never seen it before. Keep up the good work man

·
from 2004
3,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Yeah, i'm in the same boat. Can't really mod until the summer. I went ahead a did a better photoshop of the gold kosei's (edited my old post), since I wanted to see how it looked as well. I actually really like gold on DSM; I could see myself with gold wheels down the road.
Wow, looks much better this time. The more I look at it, the more I like it. The only thing I'm concerned with is that my car is too conservative (not too low, just a simple lip kit, no spoiler) for gold wheels. If it's not too much trouble, could you photoshop the gold wheels in this pic too:

TIA! :bow:

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
No problem. Yeah I know what you mean about not being aggressive enough. Haha, I pretty much have the same mods as you, aspec susp and a lip kit. Anyway, here's the best I could do:

Attachments

21 - 40 of 51 Posts