Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
from 2004
3,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
No problem. Yeah I know what you mean about not being aggressive enough. Haha, I pretty much have the same mods as you, aspec susp and a lip kit. Anyway, here's the best I could do:
Doesn't look too bad but it would look "more right" if my car were a little more aggressive. But then again, I wanna keep my car a sleeper. I'll think about it when summer comes. Thanks for the photoshop work. :)

·
9,306 Posts
tasteful mods dude.
keep it up

·
from 2004
3,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
car looks cleann. how do you like those hankook v12's? I just got a set and wondering how they perform on the rsx lol.
If you already got your set, isn't it too late to ask now? :D Anyway, I think the Hankooks are decent for their price. My only complaint is their wet performance, they don't seem too stable in the rain (might also be due to my wheels being too light? :dontknow:). If I had more $$$, I probably would have gotten Yokohamas or Falkens.

Kleann. Not sure bout the wheels though. But other than that, klean.
I admit the Koseis are not the fanciest looking wheels but they are LIGHT! Plus I got a good deal on them. :)

Thanks for all the compliments! :bow: Will post updated pics when it gets warmer outside. :eek:

·
Registered
643 Posts
I decided to go with the "gunmetal" shade of grey for my DSM, mostly to hide brake dust and grime. BTW, Tirerack is currently selling them for only $196 a piece and they have software that allows you to see what they look like on your car (no need to photoshop).

While I agree there are much nicer looking wheels out there, I think these Kosei K1 TS are the best valued, lightest wheel possible for my car. Their weight is listed on Tirerack.com as 14.1 lbs for the 17x7. I also chose to wrap them in Continental Extreme Contacts DWS, which are only 21 lbs a piece. (These tires have gotten very good reviews by Tirerack's Research Team and their customers.)

Whereas, my current summer wheels and tires weigh approximately 17lbs and 24lbs respectively. I wanted to see if there would be a noticeable difference losing 6 lbs of unsprung weight per corner.

Anyway, that's my 2 cents worth.

Leon

P.S. My logical assumption for the two valve stems is for easier, more accurate balancing, seeing as how they are directly opposite of each other.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts