·
yawn..
22,903 Posts
I like ur 5zigens alot dude..

but get rid of that giant can exhaust lol

·
USP
259 Posts
Hahaha, I'm diggin the winter ones. I wish I had funds because I'd be all over those rims! I have stockies with the red pinstripe but 17" rotas already freshy fresh would be nice...

Oh, and I think it looks good...just lose the center caps and paint the wheel nuts.

·
Registered
66 Posts
i was thinking about getting the same rims with the red lip. I wanted to see what it would look like on a ABP because i have one too. Now im thinking of getting them in blue. thnks for the pic post!!

·
Registered
18,567 Posts
just blue rim tape over the red on the rotas and keep your other rims for the summer time.. nothing wrong with 2 sets of wheels

·
Я убью т&#1077
3,242 Posts
nice, I like the color

·
Fix it 'til it's broken
12,041 Posts
Wheels are good, coffee can exhaust is not.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
looks good but get rid of the fart can

nice car man
fart can? :squinty: its a catback magnaflow mo fo :giggity:
one of the best soundin exhausts for RSX - should put one on ur jdm jeep haha :D

just blue rim tape over the red on the rotas and keep your other rims for the summer time.. nothing wrong with 2 sets of wheels
yeah thats the plan so far - got some blue tape in the mail. gonna take em off, throw my 5Zigens back on the car till the summer is over.
problem with 2 sets is i got no garage anymore - gonna put em in the closet hehe :D thanx for the feedback :thumbsup:

i was thinking about getting the same rims with the red lip. I wanted to see what it would look like on a ABP because i have one too. Now im thinking of getting them in blue. thnks for the pic post!!
this is what i meant - game had painted stockies tho, but rotas should be pretty good too..

1 - 20 of 41 Posts