Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

421 - 440 of 440 Posts

·
.♥
10,293 Posts
I have like 5 accounts that's been banned because of a faggot named FiveN9ne who kept reporting me to his mod fuck-buddy for double accounts just because I keep trolling the NBA thread and shitting on the Lakers. I use to be p1n0yBaLLeR and undr8tedDC5. I didn't even do anything offensive, my first ban was only for a week for some minor trolling so I created a new account and kept trolling the NBA thread, then FagN9ne figured out it was me again so he reported and that's how my original account got perma-banned, and all my double accounts that I kept making afterwards. Fuck that faggot if he is still around. I would fucking go to Universal Studios just to beat him up, shove a Laker jersey up his ass, take a picture of it while he's wearing his gay rainbow colored sneakers, and post it all over the internet explaining the whole story as a publicity stunt to get this dying forum some action again.

I don't give a shit if this one gets banned, I only go here for hot babe pics, nudes, and the occasional lulz and rsx talk, all of which are slowly dissipating and replaced by other new sites. And fuck you too DC5Ruiz and your lame shitty hit-by-a-bus joke. I bet you like that stupid gay troll comment I made to purposely be posted on everyone's sig just for the lulz.

So long, gay boys.
I know this is a little old, but I wanted people to see how much of a dumbass you are.

You're mad because you got banned multiple times for being an annoying piece of shit? And I like how every time you let your genuine full retard opinion out and people rightfully disagree, you pretend like you were trolling. No you weren't, you're just a pathetic little bitch and you can't stand being butthurt on the internet. Either stand by what you say or don't say anything at all.

By the way, that gif was created for up-votes in reddit and makes no sense in the context of what you said.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Where is every one?? Hello? Hello? is this thing on??..... Oh well.

FUCK ERIC LOZA THAT COCK SUCKING DOUCHE NOZZLE MOTHERFUCKER!!!

bye.

·
.♥
10,293 Posts
Yes.

And I'm also a nothing loser who makes alt accounts just to post about how much I didn't like a mod because I'm a crybaby bitch.

I have no idea who that guy even is, but you look like a fucking dipshit.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Ha!! I forgot about this thread. Fuck you Recaros,get off Loza dick.

I made this account because I forgot my password and this shit bag titty fuck of a site made it impossible to recover. My old user name was cb7-R

So fuck you and fuck Loza too!! He knows I hated his bitch ass,it wasnt a secret.

Anmywho,my RSX is long gone,so fuck off.....

·
.♥
10,293 Posts
L M A O

You came back to this thread just to be autistic again? Nice. I remember your old account. Nice to see you're still as much of an incel retard as you used to be.

Also, imagine being stupid enough to admit to breaking site rules just so you can talk shit about a guy who hasn't been on the site in like 8 years.

Beam me the fuck up. How have you not choked on legos yet...

421 - 440 of 440 Posts