Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Blown!!
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Universal Seat sliders, wich bracket should I use?

Hi, I bought some seats with universal seat sliders and I don't know which bracket to use to make them fit in. Any suggested brackets? I know a lot of people here has mounted seats with universal rails, I just wanna know which bracket they used.
thanks

·
Engineering
28,100 Posts
fuck universal shit get stuff meant for our cars, but for an idea i'll throw out sparco.

·
Blown!!
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you put it that way no seat is meant for our cars( bride, sparco, OMP, buddy club, etc.) they are all universal seats with an adapter bracket, Except recaro wich is also kind of universal so, basically, they are all universal.
BUMP FOR AN ANSWER!!!!

·
Engineering
28,100 Posts
they make car specific sliders/rails though, i meant get specific sliders/rails for the RSX. but get sparco universal brackets if you wanna try...

·
Blown!!
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
they make car specific sliders/rails though, i meant get specific sliders/rails for the RSX. but get sparco universal brackets if you wanna try...
I e-mailed Sparco today for the measurements from hole to hole inhte bracket they make for rsx. Just in case anybody was wondering. This is the holes layout in the Sparco bracket

Outer Holes
<----------> 16"
|
|
|
|
13"

Inner Holes
<----------> 13.5"
|
|
|
|
12 5/8"

·
INTEGR for LIFE!!!
759 Posts
dang it's an old thread...noone answered it i guess...
so i have a racing seat that came with universal seat rails...
can i use stock seat bracket? or do i have to buy one?

·
INTEGR for LIFE!!!
759 Posts
wat do i use then

1 - 19 of 19 Posts