Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
HateMe.ImaGovBureaucrat.
2,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ok guys, so the turnout for the Alki meet was below sub-par. I think I speak for all of us on the west side when I say I am sorry. I just got back into town this evening, I wish I could have been there. again, Rob, Mike, Aaron, I am sorry...:(

anyway, a few things are coming up and we should be ready...

EVENT: Julio's Birthday/Going-back-to-the-sandbox party
WHEN: Saturday, August 9, 1pm, Julio's house in Federal Way

You guys should all make a serious effort to make this one. Julio is gonna be gone for over a year and this is our chance as a Krew to give him a formal farewell. Plus is old fart is turning 30..... its our chance to give him a part on the back as he inches closer to the top of the hill! Bring your own Beer and everyone should consider bringing a side dish or soda or something, Danielle and Julio are providing the meet for the BBQ.

So who is in?

1. Chris
2. Brian
3. Isaiah
4. Larry
5. Tyson???

Next>>
There is a PreludePower.com meet that Sami wanted me to invite everyone to. its this sunday at the same parking lot as the last Alki meet in June. I will probably be there... prelude meet at noon, possible EP meet at 6-7PM

Next>>
Rob and Aaron are coming back on the 18th of August and will be here through the 22nd. Please give me an idea of when people have some time off that week to make up for missing out on this weekend's meet. Rob, lemme know what you are doing that week, when you have time during your visit up and where you are staying and we can coordinate that way

·
jag/rover certified
728 Posts
i'm gonna try to come even if it's just for a minute. gotta try and make time while family is in town though.

·
Registered
92 Posts
:beerchug:I'll be there! :vtec: +soda and a 6 pack of beer!

·
HateMe.ImaGovBureaucrat.
2,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
haha, Im bringin some beer too. Julio and I have never drank before.

you look in this guy's fridge you'd think he was a mormon.

/\/\ Julio says, "I love god."

I love rippin on this guy while he aint here:cool:

·
Registered
29 Posts
i could come and make an appearance. unfortunately i've already made plans with others since its one of my homie's bdays...so yeah...send me an addy or something n i'll pm back my number or something ^^

·
HateMe.ImaGovBureaucrat.
2,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i could come and make an appearance. unfortunately i've already made plans with others since its one of my homie's bdays...so yeah...send me an addy or something n i'll pm back my number or something ^^
I gotta get julio's address first lol. I know how to get there but I dont have his addy. I fail.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Left you a voicemail Chris, I'll be there for sure. And Chris, we should meet up at fatburger a little early so we can roll up to the prelude meet as a pack. As for the Spoakne guys coming, Im thinking we need to go deep into the woods by me and do some serious touge and road racing.

Jeff, who is the avatar?

·
cleannn
1,309 Posts
I think I will be able to make it. I would need some directions. Is it kosh to bring a friend?? Kaisertj. Maybe we can meet up somewhere and I can just follow you?? I probably wouldn't be able to stay for too long.

·
seattleMADE
228 Posts
Left you a voicemail Chris, I'll be there for sure. And Chris, we should meet up at fatburger a little early so we can roll up to the prelude meet as a pack. As for the Spoakne guys coming, Im thinking we need to go deep into the woods by me and do some serious touge and road racing.

Jeff, who is the avatar?
haha its boa. japanese pop-star. shes my love! :giggity:

·
HateMe.ImaGovBureaucrat.
2,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

Jeff, who is the avatar?
got you dude, thanks for the reply! so sami cant make it to her prelude meet, but if there is still some interest I talked with mel and he said he would be willing to show up to an Alki meet FOR REAL on sunday around 6 or 7 pm. do you guys still wanna go?

1 - 20 of 106 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.