81 - 100 of 102 Posts

·
Keep it Simple
646 Posts
Loving the setup bro!!

·
shift into R for a Rocket
7,420 Posts
Nice PWP. Liking the 05-06 front end with the 02-04 rear.

·
ya thats wassup
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
Can't wait for new shoot. Going to look sick.
not a fan of the bra but other than that love the way your car sits
Loving the setup bro!!
Nice PWP. Liking the 05-06 front end with the 02-04 rear.
great work so far!
nice wheels, lovin the look
thanks for all the compliments:thumbsup: and as soon as i get the rest of my goodies that ive been stocking up on, hopefully ill get my photoshoot on:shady:

·
ya thats wassup
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #93
update
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
04-Integra-Type-S
892 Posts
update
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

looking nice bro...i like the a spec better makes it look cleaner...mugen side are just to aggressive for me...

·
ya thats wassup
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #95 (Edited)
6/19/12 update rear conversion is done, now its time to start saving for more suspension mods:thumbsup:
I've also been working on my black interior so here are some pics of what I've been able to get my hands on black dash, black seats, and type r center console/ emergency brake
oh and sorry for the sucky quality pics im using my phone for now

81 - 100 of 102 Posts