Fortune Auto 500 series coilovers

Ingalls rear camber kit

25mm spacer

Front coils with radial bearings

stock height

Out with the Old

In with the New

No more wheel gap

Almost feels like im looking at my own car!
when i had 25mm spacers

keep up the progress man! I wish I could progress as fast as you are, minimum wage job keeps holding me back D:

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Almost feels like im looking at my own car!
when i had 25mm spacers

keep up the progress man! I wish I could progress as fast as you are, minimum wage job keeps holding me back D:
thanks man all you got to do is save up lol

·
Super Moderator
430,510 Posts
I believe that's 25mm all around, the front is out more compare to mine when I had type s wheels

·
Registered
90 Posts
what headers should i get ktuned 304 or invidia?
I went with the Invidia Header but that is because I also got the Q300. I love the performance, sound, and the installation was perfect. Only problem with the Q300 was the back hanger rattled but easy fix with small piece of rubber. I did not want an obnoxious exhaust, very happy with it.

Also since Hondata used the Invidia header for there RH Reflash, figured I couldn't go wrong :giggity:

PS - I went with the FA500s finally! They have been sitting in my garage since the holidays due to work. Can't wait to install them. You still loving them??? :love:

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
I went with the Invidia Header but that is because I also got the Q300. I love the performance, sound, and the installation was perfect. Only problem with the Q300 was the back hanger rattled but easy fix with small piece of rubber. I did not want an obnoxious exhaust, very happy with it.

Also since Hondata used the Invidia header for there RH Reflash, figured I couldn't go wrong :giggity:

PS - I went with the FA500s finally! They have been sitting in my garage since the holidays due to work. Can't wait to install them. You still loving them??? :love:
i still got em on my car i finally took my car to canyons and boy does it handle like a bat outta hell just need a LSD to top it off

41 - 60 of 88 Posts