Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

61 - 80 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
As I stalk your build, how do you like the LSD (Or how does it compare to stock)? Do you have any issues turning at slow speeds or in a parking lot? :shady:

Seems you are a few months ahead of me on my build, great minds think alike :fistbump:

As long as the weather holds up for next week I am going to sign up for the SCCA track night to test out my FA500s and new TE57s, praying for good weather :pray:

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
As I stalk your build, how do you like the LSD (Or how does it compare to stock)? Do you have any issues turning at slow speeds or in a parking lot? :shady:

Seems you are a few months ahead of me on my build, great minds think alike :fistbump:

As long as the weather holds up for next week I am going to sign up for the SCCA track night to test out my FA500s and new TE57s, praying for good weather :pray:
sometimes parking is a struggle but i think its more the clutch an flywheel with lsd at very low speed less then 5mph other than that i can turn more aggressive thru corners ive yet to lock up lsd i want to take it to the track but im need baffled oil pan dont want blow motor cuz oil pump runs dry thru corners

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Clear Bra Wraped Whole Front Bumper No More Rock Chips:eek:

JDM Honda Badges Front & Rear

DownStar Front Grill Bolts

Acuity Transmission Shift Springs Kseriesparts.com threw in some halloween candy :thumbsup:

All Cleaned up and Greased Ready For Reinstall

·
Registered
48 Posts
Clear Bra Wraped Whole Front Bumper No More Rock Chips:eek:

JDM Honda Badges Front & Rear

DownStar Front Grill Bolts

Acuity Transmission Shift Springs Kseriesparts.com threw in some halloween candy :thumbsup:

All Cleaned up and Greased Ready For Reinstall
Very nice...I want to get my whole car wrap in clear when I get my whole car repaint...does that acuity spring makes any difference?

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
Very nice...I want to get my whole car wrap in clear when I get my whole car repaint...does that acuity spring makes any difference?
huge difference brought my oem shifter box back from the dead its on sale right now on kseriesparts.com

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
hey buddy another ? what kind of 25mm spacer is that...just on the front?And does the k tuned Spring & Pivot Ball make any noticeable difference...
the spacers are generic ones from a friends shop, the K-Tuned spring and pivot ball stiffened up the side to side motion of the box but if u want to bring your shifter box back to life the acuity shift springs will do that for u compared to the Mtec race spring there identical

61 - 80 of 88 Posts