Registered
1,156 Posts
nice the new version includes greddy maps for 440, 550 and 650 injectors

·
Registered
53 Posts
Change History

V1.0.13
  • Added the option to disable the secondary intake runner control on base RSX (PND) ECUs
  • Added support for the US Civic Si
  • Fixed problem with highlight area on 2D ignition tables while datalogging
  • Added the command the export datalog files.
  • Fixed problem where current field in parameters window was not saved before upload.

·
Vendor
935 Posts
moses187 said:
its about damn time.
If you feel that you are capable of adding more hours to the day, days to the week, or months to the year, then please submit your resume to us... :)

·
Registered
576 Posts
Hondata said:
If you feel that you are capable of adding more hours to the day, days to the week, or months or the year, then please submit your resume to us... :)
no! you guys are doing a great job.you must not be a tuner yourself.hint:we all get antsy for stuff.lol :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
HAHAHA!

Thanks for the information guys. It sucks laying around the house because of wisdom teeth extraction.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
moses187 said:
no! you guys are doing a great job.you must not be a tuner yourself.hint:we all get antsy for stuff.lol :thumbsup:
Actually, I think doug is the one who usually does the posting for Hondata, and he knows the K series better then just about anyone. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
moses187 said:
he tried to own me.im just happy as hell.i might get it now.
You still never told me what has happened with your car. Its been a couple of weeks now.

·
ECU Tuner
3,588 Posts
swwifty said:
minus Honda engineers :laughing: :thumbsup:
My guess is that Hondata knows more about the K-Series than even most Honda engineers. In addition, most Honda engineers are located in Japan and are not about to part with their knowledge of the finer points of K-Series design and engineering.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
conradb212 said:
My guess is that Hondata knows more about the K-Series than even most Honda engineers. In addition, most Honda engineers are located in Japan and are not about to part with their knowledge of the finer points of K-Series design and engineering.
well in terms of tuning yes Hondata guys probably know more. I'm just talking about the motor in general. :thumbsup:

·
TeH Brown Ninja Turtle
570 Posts
is the 550cc injector map precise, or can it use fine tuning?...

i have a 3" exhaust and testpipe, all i should have to do is add fuel to map right?...anyone done this that can help me out because im ordering the k-pro tomorrow :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.