Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
***Update floor mats added at end of post***

Hi guys, it comes with great sadness, but after years of not having enough time and money to put in to my DC5, I have decided to part out. The car itself is already gone, so what I am posting is all I have. I would prefer local pickup for the larger items and all prices are negotiable. I live in NW Columbus, and am willing to travel.

05-06 Type-S wheels with H center caps. 2/4 in excellent shape, other 2 have a few scuffs/scratches. Selling with tires, however, the car sat for 2 years outside without moving, so the tires will need replaced SOLD

02-04 OEM Honda blackout headlights with yellow brights. I did these myself shortly after I got the car, no leaks and all tabs are in tact $150

OEM steering wheel with EP3 airbag (slight dent in H) $150

Fujita SRI (filter is trashed) $30

SSM Mugen mirror cover (previously installed but I have the box) SOLD

SSM Front bumper with front H badge, OEM Aspec lip, and yellow fogs (need new bulbs and lenses) 2 corner tabs are broken SOLD

SSM Rear bumper with Aspec lip SOLD

SSM Aspec side skirts (all tabs in tact, no hardware) SOLD

SSM fenders with side markers (comes with harness and both work) SOLD

RS*R Exmag cat back exhaust (70k miles if I had to guess, it was traded for from another member in 2010) $250
T1R test pipe with o2 extender $40

OEM Black Type-S Front Floor Mats $80

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dang, I’d love to take that RSR off your hands but be a bitch to ship it.
I absolutely love this exhaust and would rather it be on a car than sitting in storage. If it doesn't sell I'd be willing to work something out with you. :fistbump:

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
1 - 20 of 21 Posts