Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
...it's too big
23,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, as of now the kit is on and molded in... the side skirts on molded on both ends (to the front fenders and quarter panels/flares) and the rear bumper is molded to the quarter panels and flares.... These pictures are a week old so it doesnt show the rear bumper being molded and smoothed yet, but the spoiler is also half way done now also, ill get pix of that sometime this week...

ok anyways enough talking.. heres some pix

Attachments

·
8" member
3,542 Posts
get rid of those ugly ass wheels!!!

buuahahahhaa...... but damn man. its lookin fuckin good. cant wiat for it to be finished

·
...it's too big
23,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Oh and also... we made two major mods to this kit... ill show them in these pictures...

We thought the only two things that looked shitty on the kit and didnt "flow" with the roundish theme of the car was the squared thing here on the rear bumper, and the angles on the front bumper lip... The whole kit has a roundish look to it so parts of it were filled with fiberglass and grounded down to look round... look at a side by side with the other aero duo kit...

·
...it's too big
23,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok and here is what we filled in and ground down on the front... the kit is about 4 inches off the ground so we figured it would look better, and it would be better for me cuz i wont ruin my kit as easily if it isnt sticking out as far with these shitty pittsburgh roads...

i dunno do you guys think it looks better? i think it flows so much better without the ugly looking angles the original kit had on the front lip..

·
...it's too big
23,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oh also.. i might as well get it all out in this thread lol.... im sure you can see i have a ton of room to fill in the wheel gaps...

What do you guys think of these wheels? they are new on the market and the guy is willing to give me a semi-sponsorship on some wheels/tires... they are 19x8.5 with a +40 offset...

·
one.4our.3hree
9,128 Posts
too powerful

·
one.4our.3hree
9,128 Posts
noslenwerd said:
What do you guys think of the wheels i posted up?

u need VOLKS, maybe these

u will have about a 2 inch deep LIP, it will look BOMB DIGITETTY!

·
zoom zoom
2,027 Posts
noslenwerd said:
oh also.. i might as well get it all out in this thread lol.... im sure you can see i have a ton of room to fill in the wheel gaps...

What do you guys think of these wheels? they are new on the market and the guy is willing to give me a semi-sponsorship on some wheels/tires... they are 19x8.5 with a +40 offset...

these rims look pretty nice. also great work on the kit, it was definitely a good idea to round off those parts on the bumper.

·
...it's too big
23,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i dunno.. im also considering these... they come in 18x9... +35 offset...

ADR kasai.... 650 for the set...18x9's

i really think 19s would look best with this kit but i dunno, i dont want the car to be weighed down a ton and have a super bumpy ride...

·
Registered
11,745 Posts
The car is coming along very nicely! Damn sucks waiting so long... My car isnt even close to being finished.

1 - 20 of 106 Posts