Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
...it's too big
23,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
stopped by today to check out the car... looks like its almost done
All that needs to be done now is to have the metal plates welded to my hatch that connect to the spoiler... then the entire spoiler gets wrapped in fiberglass, and molded to the quarter panels

The middle yellow part you see is a spoiler off of a subaru SVX... the rest is fiberglass filler on the sides... Also those sticks sticking out of the sides of the spoiler are only there to help hold the middle part up so the supports can be made.. :D

·
Gold Fancy!!
1,551 Posts
can't wait to see the finshed product. looks good so far. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
262 Posts
Just curious, what color are you changing your car to?

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
look hot dood

cant wait to see the finished product

i love the idea on the tangerine color tell them to hurry up ;)

·
700p LTR TWS .308
19,493 Posts
damn dude... you do this work yourself? That's some nice craftsmanship!

·
Banned
7,563 Posts
thats aight.................................not that shit is hot, but u gotta do the 2 tone

·
...it's too big
23,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
muevelonyc said:
damn dude... you do this work yourself? That's some nice craftsmanship!
lol i wish, i guess you could say i come up with the different kind of mods that would look good, and i tell the guy to do it and he does lol... for instance rounding the front bumper lip, cutting the gas door, and rounding the edges on the rear of the kit, and having the spoiler wrap the whole way around were all my idea... also thinkin about filling the holes in on the front bumpers was my idea but i dunno if i wanna pay to have it done...

·
Registered
492 Posts
wow...finally the spoiler is up...been so damn long haha
if the body shop sponsoring you??? or else they wouldn't take that long on your car!

you should do that two tone thing is nice! but i think maybe you should have some black design on the lower body...i saw a rsx like that it blends the top and bottom together!

·
...it's too big
23,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Darkness said:
wow...finally the spoiler is up...been so damn long haha
if the body shop sponsoring you??? or else they wouldn't take that long on your car!

you should do that two tone thing is nice! but i think maybe you should have some black design on the lower body...i saw a rsx like that it blends the top and bottom together!

well thats the thing,im def. sponsored, but the thing is i have to be patient to be sponsored, if i would have paid outright it would have been finished by now

But if i let him do a few collisions here and there between working on my car, he makes more money off the collisions so he kinda passes the savings on to me

1 - 20 of 64 Posts