Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Boostifed
4,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey i should have put this in the base part i know but i thought it would get mored viewed here if i put it here so yea... ight i have 200 bucks.. what should i get done to my base 200s rsx if any?i was thinkin about TEIN s springs?? I'm the kind of guy that tries to get everything that i want in a certain price range first be4 going up to more expensive things soo what should i get all i got now is a aem intake pods with vac and air fuel gauge and a custom cat back with 2 and 3/4 inch pipe to a mozart muffler anda system but that aint goign to make u go faster lol but i'm going to make my car in to a show car but i want to have the performace to sht up the trash talkers u know cough mustangs cough cough camaros cough and others alike, but yea what should i get? done if any?? thanks for all thouse and look at this and help me out i'm still trying ot learn as much about RSX hondas too and a basically vtecs and other 4 cyclinders cars but i'm only 16 so yea thanks to all ;)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.