Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
DIY or Die.
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The thread on the seam on my driver's seat has broken and the two parts of the leather seat cover have separated a little. Does anyone have a recommendation for an upholstery repair place that can handle the whole thing in one day? Most of the shops I've asked want me to either take the cover off or leave the car multiple days and since it's my only car neither of those is really an option for me.

·
DIY or Die.
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Rankin in Gaithersburg, MD. Repaired my recaro did a great job.
Cool, I'll give them a call too. I'm in VA but I'll drive for quality if I have to. Thanks!

·
DIY or Die.
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I ended up going to Lim's Auto Upholstery (http://www.limsautoupholstery.com/) since they're on my way to work and turned it around same day for about eightybux. They fixed it up nicely even with 7-year-old leather than was never too soft to begin with! Thanks for the recommendations though - I called the other places and they may have come in less expensive but saving the time was worth it.

·
DIY or Die.
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, it's one of those things most people will probably never need so it's hard to find recommendations when you do need to find one!

·
DIY or Die.
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes. Read 3 posts up from yours.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts