Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
7,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I applied both after a coat of Klasse AIO on my nbp... and i wasn't impressed.

they were put on with a red finishing pad and taken off with a cobra mf.

the finish looks sorta gray.. i dont understand! it doesnt look good!

I had better results with my pos mothers wax...

its like the ex-p just dulls the whole finish :crying:

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
well ex-p works better for colors other than black, i have used ex sealant w/ carnuba topped with nattys blue and it looked great...how long did you wait until you applied nattys?

·
SEND EMAIL, NO PM!
9,078 Posts
also, how long did u leave the ex to sit? the longer you leave it (up to 60min i think) the deeper teh paint will look

·
SEND EMAIL, NO PM!
9,078 Posts
btw, i think ex is better suited to black than ex-p

·
Car Care Extraordinaire
2,148 Posts
Hmmmm....I guess YMMV? :dontknow:

I really like EX-P, but I've never used Natty's Blue. Maybe your car needed more than AIO prior to the EX-P? Also did you apply Natty's Blue via PC? I heard you shouldn't do that as it might mess up your previous coat of EX-P.
Anyway the best experience is first hand experience, sorry it didn't work out for you.

·
7,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nah natty's blue was put on by hand.

I need to pick up a caranuba wax... any suggestions?

·
Complete Part Out
16,861 Posts
JaCkaL829 said:
I hear Souveran is awesome on black but I can't justify the $70 price tag. I also hear it isn't the most durable wax.
i couldn't either, but i still bought some :eek:

haven't gotten to test it out yet

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
AIO, RMG, Souveran on black is the best look ive found for my car, i dont mind rewaxing once a month. my car is in desperate need of a full detail so in the few weeks watch out

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
03, cant wait ur car is gonna be a best when ur done with it. btw,
I dont have souveran,but you think AIO, RMG, topped with nattys blue would give good results on a artic blue? RMG should be good for light colors too right?

·
Complete Part Out
16,861 Posts
ABPRSX said:
03, cant wait ur car is gonna be a best when ur done with it. btw,
I dont have souveran,but you think AIO, RMG, topped with nattys blue would give good results on a artic blue? RMG should be good for light colors too right?
yea rmg is good for ABP

1 - 20 of 26 Posts