Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im selling my car and buy a used 2003 RSX with 80,000 miles. what happens when i hit 100,000 does it have any problems? just wondering if i would be better off buying a new one.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
i dont think too many people on this board have gone over 100k yet. but honda/acura knows what theyre doing when it comes to making long lasting cars. but all n all it depends on how the person before you treated the car.

·
she loves it
36,225 Posts
skew12 said:
i dont think too many people on this board have gone over 100k yet. but honda/acura knows what theyre doing when it comes to making long lasting cars. but all n all it depends on how the person before you treated the car.
that is quite true. unless extensive mods have been done to the car, then theoretically, it should run great for another 100K. gotta love the honda reliability factor. those japs were in for the long haul.

·
i love beer
1,504 Posts
I know people that have 300k on there Hondas and they still run great. Hondas are the best built cars on the road.

·
--------------------
28,783 Posts
VeilsideRSX said:
Im selling my car and buy a used 2003 RSX with 80,000 miles. what happens when i hit 100,000 does it have any problems? just wondering if i would be better off buying a new one.
Well if you bought an 03 RSX with 80k miles, I'm not sure you'd be able to afford a new one.

Honda's run forever, if you take care of it, it can last you a long long time.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yah i had the same question sort of, my question is, When do things start breaking down and going out, Ex: Alternator,timing belt, water pump, or starter, all those small stuff that some people dont usually worry about? because ima getting a TS with 65k miles on it next week and i m just curious, and want to be alert

1 - 9 of 9 Posts