For Sale: Used S&W MP15-22 MOE $550.00 plus shipping

Make:

Smith & Wesson

Model:

MP15-22 MOE Edition

Condition:

Used/Very good

Description:

Up for sale is a used Smith & Wesson MP15-22 MOE Edition 22LR AR. The MOE edition gives you a magpul trigger handle, four position adjustable stock, and fold down front and rear mbus sights. You'll also get 4 25 round magazines, a soft padded case (with mag pouches), a tapco forward grip, kns anti walk pins, and this mp15-22 has had a trigger job done. Everything you see is in very good condition and is in full working order. The firearm itself has seen about 4 to 5000 rounds of 22lr (mostly CCI brand, with some Remington). Attached is a photobucket link that has a full album of multiple images of the firearm in very nice detail. If you do not see an image of something you'd like to see, feel free to ask and i'll get an image of it.
Album of images:

http://s1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii481/KSFarmory/SW MP15-22/

Firearms must be shipped to an FFL holder of your choosing. If you do not know a local FFL holder you may find one in the phone book or here on gunbroker with the zip code search. Chosen FFL must supply a faxed or emailed copy of their license and contact number prior to shipping. I’ll ship to lower states only, not including CA, MD, NY, and Washington DC. Kansas residents must add 8.3% sales tax to final price.

Item not for sale where prohibited. Please check local laws before bidding/purchasing as purchaser is responsible for following all state laws. If you are unsure if the listed firearm is legal in your state of residence feel free to ask and I’ll be happy to help to the best of my ability. Take note if the firearm includes high capacity magazines and if those magazines are legal in your state.

We will accept certified checks, postal money orders. Unfortunately I am not set up to take credit cards at this time. No PayPal due to the fact they do not support gun sales. You must make contact within 48 hours of the auction ending to make all arrangements. Sales are final. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask prior to bidding. Long guns ship UPS ground, Handguns ship USPS Priority or UPS Air with tracking to the FFL of your choosing. (If preferred I am able to ship through Fedex ground/express as well, feel free to ask) All purchases will ship the next business day if at all possible. At the very latest three business days. If the item has had no bids we reserve the right to remove the listing at any time due to local in store sale.

Contact information: Farmory, Seth Alderson (316) 530-3276 (FARM). You may also email me at [email protected] I am currently working on my website so hosting will change at a later date. Contact me if you need our fax number and I will get it to you. I use a filtering program to weed out garbage faxes that randomly come in, so it’s helpful to know when someone is sending out something. When inquiring about any item we have listed please put the product information and if possible the listing ID number in the email or fax.

PRICE REDUCED!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.