Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
The Drone
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
still having the non starting up problem. just wondering. could the vacuum line be the problem for the car not starting. I had to make 2 new tees in it. maybe the line isn't tight enough around the tee and causing the car to not start??? I checked the wires and they all seem ok. battery is fine. the only explanation I can think of is the vacuum line.

·
*BOOSTED* Lead Foot
1,518 Posts
are you getting spark? just tryin' to help:)

·
*BOOSTED* Lead Foot
1,518 Posts
I'm not 100% sure. I was about to suggest one way, but I wouldn't do it...could damage the car, and/or cause a fire... Anyone?

·
Registered
462 Posts
rsx m-3 said:
still having the non starting up problem. just wondering. could the vacuum line be the problem for the car not starting. I had to make 2 new tees in it. maybe the line isn't tight enough around the tee and causing the car to not start??? I checked the wires and they all seem ok. battery is fine. the only explanation I can think of is the vacuum line.
Is this a Hot starting problem or a Cold starting problem?

·
Registered
6,623 Posts
check for spark by pulling your spark plugs and grounding them while cranking the car....

·
*BOOSTED* Lead Foot
1,518 Posts
I was about to suggest that...but I wan't totally up on the whole procedure...

·
Registered
465 Posts
me and my friend installed a drag turbo on his prelude.that was a custom job....so i know what im talking about when it comes to turbo install...did u check your fuel system...is it upgraded?stock?are you getting proper fuel delivery?if your car is not receiiving fuel it will not start up.take off your distributor cap and test to make sure your firing with all 4 plugs.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
:iamwiths:

·
K series tuning liberator
2,524 Posts
Check your emanage wiring. Make sure something has not come loose, it happens! Double check all your hoses clamps and vaccume lines.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts