Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took the woman out to a club in downtown Cleveland Friday night. Pulled up to the valet service (pretty big club, lotsa shit going on). So anyway, as we pull up there must have been 8 to 12 valet guys, most of them probably right out of high school. One of 'em comes up to the car, says hi, I give him ten bucks, he goes to grab me a stub.

While he's away another valet dude comes up and hands me a stub. The other guy who was already taking care of me gets pissed at him. It was like they were battling to be the one to drive the car. I had it in my sight for awhile to make sure he wasn't chirping the tires.

You woulda thought I had a Lambo or somethin'. It was crazy to see.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Car was looking mirror-finish, no mods other than limo tint on the glass and some interior lighting under the dashboard and glove box. Nothing special, just clean as fu--.

I was :pray: they weren't gonna joyride it.

·
Zilla 4 Rilla ©rew #0
16,800 Posts
Took the woman out to a club in downtown Cleveland Friday night. Pulled up to the valet service (pretty big club, lotsa shit going on). So anyway, as we pull up there must have been 8 to 12 valet guys, most of them probably right out of high school. One of 'em comes up to the car, says hi, I give him ten bucks, he goes to grab me a stub.

While he's away another valet dude comes up and hands me a stub. The other guy who was already taking care of me gets pissed at him. It was like they were battling to be the one to drive the car. I had it in my sight for awhile to make sure he wasn't chirping the tires.

You woulda thought I had a Lambo or somethin'. It was crazy to see.
westside > eastside

...that is all :bow:

Reactions: JulianCasablancas

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
They were not valets, they were drunk kids in red vests, who got to joyride your car:laughing:
Actually, blue vests. :lawl:

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You wouldn't catch me dead letting some little shitheads go anywhere near my car :ugh:
Yeah, not sure how to deal with that in the future when I'm up on a valet. Maybe pass and look for a garage myself, I suppose. I don't think anything happened but fuck, now you guys got me crazy.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey Malicious, that fib enclosure looks sweet (avatar). Got any other pics of that?

1 - 20 of 82 Posts