Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Valium is a benzodiazepine and a GABA receptor agonist, It has sedative effects when it binds allosterically to inhibitory GABA receptors. Its binding increases duration of the channel opening which allows an influx of Cl- ions into the cell causing hyperpolarization and decreased likelyhood of an action potential therefore depressing neuromuscular control and the central nervous system. an example is chlordiazepoxide aka Librium. halflife of most benzodiazepines are a bit longer than 12 hours.

sphantom! it was a good thread i was just kidding. but good moderating anyway, i couldnt see how it could become more entertaining.

but if you wanna know stuff about action potentials or n2o or other analgesics like opium or heroin just ask!

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
it was regarding a thread i had closed because it veered off topic to a mild pissing contest between bigbuyer and trizzin.. So I told them to take some valium and calm down and locked the thread..

In any case, I'm locking this one too because it doesn't have anything to do with Boost.

This topic probably should have been a PM to me instead of a public thread anyway.

-sp

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.