Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
I love my HONDA
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wts sup guys...i extended the tube on the cold air using another piece of piping i had laying around...now its rite behind the right air dam. the valve cover took me about 5 hours to do.....i liked how it came out...tell me wat u guys think...:thumbsup: or :thumbsdow

Reactions: whiteguymike

·
I love my HONDA
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
oh...almost forgot the IMG

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
nice

·
Registered
161 Posts
:weeeeeeeeee:

Looks great, did you use high temp paint and did you sand blast it first to get off the old paint? Stands out well and looks like a spoon one, get yourself a carbon plug cover!

·
I love my HONDA
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
well first about the img and cold air, also bypassing the radiator fluid from the throttle body i DEFF feel a diff and so does most of my friends in the pass. seat feel a diff. i love it. :weeeeeeeeee: :vtec:

about the valve cover. i sandblasted the paint off till i got a solid black color. really dnt haveto sand it that much but i wanted to play it safe. i used DUPLI COLOR ENGINE ENAMEL which is for high heat apps. up to 500 degrees.

im still going to do more in the engine bay. ill try to take better pics of the engine if i could. they take too long to load into my comp for some reason. anyway thnx guys :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts