Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
is tired of this faggotry
2,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Used my day off on the 4th of July to clean my baby.

Products Used:

1.) Clay Bar
2.) Zymol Cleaner Wax (polish)
3.) Poorboy's Natty's Blue Paste Wax
4.) Invisiglass glass cleaner
5.) Meguires Ultimate Shine tire shine

I was planning on just throwing the Natty's Blue on there, but I had to stop and get an applicator pad and they had Zymol there so I said fuck it, I'd do that and clay bar first. I used microfiber applicators for both the polish and wax and took them both off by hand using microfiber cloths.

End result? It seriously changed the paint, I swear to god. The car looks black now when not in direct light the color is so deep. I was amazed at how deep the shine was after all was said and done. In direct sunlight the color is damn near blinding now. The pearl really shines, like ridiculously. The combination of the two simply wasn't cleaning, it was changing the makeup of the paint. I LOVE IT!

·
2,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
2,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
reserved for more pics from Sunday's RSX meet

·
Chris
7,275 Posts
Damn, thats fuckin clean! Nice job! :thumbsup:

I see you have rock damage on the front (just a little)? I have ton's of it, so annoying..

·
2,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, plenty of rock damage. Whoever painted the lip did a shit job as that's chipped to hell. The bumper/hood have less. I've only had it for 2 months, and the front bumper was replaced before I bought it.

·
Chris
7,275 Posts
Yeah, plenty of rock damage. Whoever painted the lip did a shit job as that's chipped to hell. The bumper/hood have less. I've only had it for 2 months, and the front bumper was replaced before I bought it.
Mine has quite a bit. The bumper/hood/mirrors have noticable chips. I need to replace them all, or atleast have them painted.

But your car looks real nice though. Where'd you purchase the wax at?

·
Registered
867 Posts
What brand claybar did you use?

·
return of the infamous...
59,168 Posts
headlights gotta go...

1 - 20 of 50 Posts