Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
M'm! M'm! Good!®
286 Posts
It looks okay, I prefer the RSX Concept from the SEMA show tho...personally, forget both kits, I'd take the girl posing next to the car please :D

P

·
0 Posts
http://www.veilsidejpn.com/websalon/ta007.jpg

This one was left out. After I scanned through the directory I found this hiding. Did anyone get the 1st link to work?

I was waiting for the big "V" to come out with their kit. It looks really good in this pic but some of the others listed earlier definitely don't look as good. Seems like the "Mugen look" is the fasion word of the day.:thumbsup:

·
Banned
2,121 Posts
SunBurn721 said:
Amazing. I'll be able to snowplow my driveway and pimp out at the same time. Yeah right!
ha snowplow the driveway.. yeah definately with that front end.. im not really liking that kit at all.. it's too bulky for my liking.

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
I don't like the way it looks. It also looks just llike the mugen kit?

I guess their combat days are over. Those were really innovative when they first came out.

The Ferrari was nice though, w/ or w/o body kit.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
stryker said:
:shakehea: looks cheaply made....kinda like a vacuum of some sort...IMO

sorry, but veilside is anything but cheaply made. there's always haters, honestly i like this look way more than the combat, this looks more at home on a JGTC GT300 track more so than on a drag strip. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
EWW! the point isn't to eat up the asphalt! how about making a smooth...yet agressive kit...w/o the mouth of a whale!

·
Retired
13,573 Posts
Ick.

The only body kit I like so far is the OEM one. I don't know why exactly.. I'm just gonna get my RSX-S w/o the kit and wait another year to see what's available.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
dam...everyone's just a hater, maybe it would have been better to ignore the RSX altogether... =T

peeps even hate on a Titanium exhaust :confused:

but its okay, all those peeps that are hatin, can stick to thier stock bodies, and stock wheels. :thumbsup:

R

·
0 Posts
:smilemad:
don't mean to be a "hater" but I agree with most that this kit dosn't do the rsx justice. The girl and the ferrari though.......:D

1 - 20 of 40 Posts