Rear Bumper
$ 620.00
Carbon Fiber GT Wing
$ 670.00
FRP Hood $ 670.00
Fender Trim
$ 550.00
Aero Mirros $ TBD
Titanium "Tear Drop Muffler" (rear section only)
$ 590.00

#2 ·
Is anyone actually planning on buying that junk and ruining their car? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Terribly ugly body kits :nervous: Ugly to the point of pointing and laughing body kits

G
#3 ·
CodeToad said:
Is anyone actually planning on buying that junk and ruining their car? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Terribly ugly body kits :nervous: Ugly to the point of pointing and laughing body kits
took da words right out of my mouth man :thumbsup: The design is terrible, especially the front end....it's just not right:shakehea: :rolleyes: :shakehea:

#5 ·
you guys are messed up.

you call Veilside ugly while you think the Maxair kit is a beaut.

i honestly believe u guys bought the wrong car if u can honestly call Veilside ugly. and if ur one of them who likes the Maxair, then u definatley bought the wrong car: u were looking for a grand prix/trams am etc.

VEILSIDE FOREVER.

G
#6 ·
dont get me wrong. Normally, i LOVE veilside body kits. I think they to great work. Their rx-7 body kit is fuckin awesome and their miata one can actually make a miata look good.

Unfortunately i think they fucked up on their rsx body kit, esp the front. It looks like you'd bottom out ALL the time (especially me going into the parking lot at me school:( )

#7 ·
I never said the Maxair kit is good either. All I know is that I personally think the Veilside defines rice, and is vomit inducing. That's my opinion and I'm stickin' to it.

#11 ·
Of all the Veilside kits I have seen I think this is one of the few that I really appreciate. The kit is gorgues, and really sets you apart. I love the fender flares, and oen thing I am not really into is the CF wings but this one goes with the car, it's not huge and has some nice lines. I am sure if you saw it in person it would look much nicer and you may appreciate it some more.

Attachments

#14 · (Edited)
excess said:
Of all the Veilside kits I have seen I think this is one of the few that I really appreciate. The kit is gorgues, and really sets you apart. I love the fender flares, and oen thing I am not really into is the CF wings but this one goes with the car, it's not huge and has some nice lines. I am sure if you saw it in person it would look much nicer and you may appreciate it some more.
i like all of the kit EXCEPT for the front.
that hood and the front bumper just ruin the entire kit.
i'd probably appreciate it more if i got the chance to see the kit with the race girls stood beside it too :D

#17 ·
Everyone has different taste Code, just my opinion, hopefully my car will be ready soon and soupedrsx and I will be making a florida meet. We are thinking about moving up a little so we can get members from upstate as well. We should do it in about a month or 2. Hope your up for it.

G
#18 ·
I like the kit, but the front bumper needs to go. I dont like the notch that they made on the bumper. I think Wings West's kit is nice also. Just not sure if it is possible to mix and match the kit from Veilside and Wings west.:D Now that would be nice.

#21 ·
does anyone know where i can get the wing?? i would love to get one!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.