Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
this is my inner child
3,954 Posts
CHRISV said:
WILL THE VENOM VCN 2000 BE OK TO USE WITH THE A'PEXi V-AFC2 I DONT WANT TO MESS UP MY ENGINE
I DON'T KNOW IF THAT'S SUCH A GOOD COMBO. I MEAN YOUR NITROUS HAS A "ECU" AND THEN YOU WILL HAVE SOMETHING ELSE THAT'S GOING TO TRY AND REGULATE YOUR FUEL. THAT JUST SEEMS LIKE YOUR ASKING FOR SOMETHING TO GO REALLLLY WRONG.

PS - lose the all caps

·
this is my inner child
3,954 Posts
I don't know, I think your in real virgin territory with that (not that it's a bad thing). I don't know of anyone running the Venom 2000 let alone with the A'Pex.
To be honest, I would think it would be easilier and maybe safier just to get a regular nitrous kit with all the bells and whistles. And then add the A'Pexi.
I was thinking of getting the A'Pexi to make sure I wouldn't lean out to much while spraying.
:dontknow:

·
K24Turbo
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea But Venom Is The Safest Nos Kit To Use On The Market Because It Will Shut Off If It Is Running To Rich Or Lean And Yea It Would Be Good To Use The Vafc2 When Spraying To Regulate My Fuel I Didnt Think Of That The Only Thing Is That I Dont My Engine To Detonate When Spraying

·
Registered
16,758 Posts
venom's 2000 kit takes control of your injectors and uses them as it sees fit when you're spraying. You're running totally off your a/f meter, or the one you install. Ecu maps aren't even used.

Thats why i went with nx, rather than venom, i trust wiring more than some general one size fits all aftermarket box.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts