Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Very Sad Day for Bluek20a..

7K views 194 replies 86 participants last post by  rbeetz 
#1 · (Edited)
How did this happen? I was going hmm. i think 70-80 while it was snowing and suddenly hydroplanned into a 360, then could not control the vehicle which is impossible. About 10 feet over to the right it could have been worse. I did knock over a pole with barb wires and there are alot of rocks in the ditch. Sucks because the car is about 1hour away and i want to take off my turbokit and other parts if i get it totalled. what do you guys suggest? I do have Full coverage, should i tow it back first and then deal with insurance people?
IM just glad i walked out alive with no scractches or anything. My GIRLFRIEND was infront of me and saw everything. pretty scary to see a love one go like this. 10feet over to the right could have done major damage. I got really lucky in this situation. EDIT***say or think what you want.........I DONT GIVE A ^%*(@#($*@#%)@#*%)^(#$^

See less See more
#96 ·
read....

man that sucks bro good luck and hope things go well..
if your car is totaled take everything out first and then have the insurance come to you

#15 ·
I forgot to mention there is damage to both side skirts and the passenger side, it is all on the lower part of the panels. The guy that towed it thinks it is totalled. I just have a feeling it is totalled, b/c of the value is 14500. i still owe about 6k left. does anyone know how this works? I no i need new LCA and suspension.

#19 ·
IM just glad i walked out alive with no scractches or anything. My GIRLFRIEND was infront of me and saw everything. pretty scary to see a love one go like this. 10feet over to the right could have done major damage. I got really lucky in this situation. I am really considering going to luxury, 4door now.

#20 ·
damn glad you are ok man... scary!!! Your car look soo hot too

#24 ·
Serves you right for speeding while snowing. And you put a loved one in danger as well. :thumbsdow

#35 ·
Fricken moron, its tools like you that drive up insurance rates for the rest of us becuase you SUCK at driving, to bad you didnt DIE :self:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.