Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:D

http://youtu.be/KfpUURsad4o?list=UUz37dBwWI7LOShQZ1MKVnrA

Let me start off by saying these mounts are fuckin amazing. There is absolutely no vibration and they haven't even been broken in yet. They have been on my car for only a few hours now. I ordered them from Kseries parts on Wednesday night, got the tracking info Monday (they ship from Great Britain) , FedEx picked them up there Monday and they were here Tuesday morning 10:30 am. That's 24 hrs from Europe to my doorstep. The fit and finish is top notch and the install was easier than the stock mounts in my opinion. I did all three in approx. 2 hours by myself. The rear one slid right into place easily and bolted down to the subframe with new bolts and nuts they supplied. The passenger side uses the stock bracket that goes from the engine to the mount and the driver side also uses the stock tranny bracket. I have tried every combination of Hasport and stock and still ended up with vibrations. My last setup was Hasport 62A passenger and stock front, rear and driver and that still produced vibs. $490 is a lot of money but if u want minimal engine movement and no vibrations (even when the a/c is on) you have to go with Vibra-technics....

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes

·
Simba =.=
2,013 Posts
I wonder if they are stiff enough for a turbo car. Been running hasport 70a + esmm front stock mount and the vibrations aren't too bad but cant beat the oem feel.

·
Premium Member
8,438 Posts
Great review and pictures! Happy to see you are enjoying them.

@ksL we have a few supercharged guys running them with no issues. PM me with your numbers and ill get them over to Vibratechnics to see what they think :awwyea:

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Great review and pictures! Happy to see you are enjoying them.

@ksL we have a few supercharged guys running them with no issues. PM me with your numbers and ill get them over to Vibratechnics to see what they think :awwyea:
Thanks Steve, I'm very happy with them.. The thing I love the most is that I can turn my A/C on now and not feel the vibrations.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
just placed an order for my mounts (vibra technics). Hopefully I get them by Friday. They look legit and nothing but good reviews from people on here. I have full bolt on's and am planning on getting some drop in cams from cartel along with a tune. I hope these mounts will do me good.:pray:

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Did you get the 10% off?

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yea I think it ended now, I ordered mine too early lol

·
Registered