·
I LOVE HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS!
20,223 Posts
omg

the only way to put it

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
How does it run properly with the head off. I would imagine there would be a lot more power lost since the top of the cylander is opened up. Is that a custom setup just for the ad?

·
Ur Post Count Means Nada!
4,510 Posts
Now just imagine the Mercedes or Ferarri 3.0-liter V10 on the Dyno, now that will make you cream your pants!
-Jalal

·
Rage With the Machines
1,280 Posts
wow.....sounds like the flywheel is feather wieght

·
Registered
248 Posts
It's a very old engine, but with some news.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Now just imagine the Mercedes or Ferarri 3.0-liter V10 on the Dyno, now that will make you cream your pants!
-Jalal

the power of the new renault is suppost to be fore that the ferrari and mercedes... its the BMW thats got the highest power and rpm ratings ( over 19000).

·
Registered
308 Posts
I don't know if you've been following the F1 testing that's been going on, but Honda has a very powerful motor this year. I would even go out on a limb and say it is more powerful then the current BMW engine. It's starting to look like this might be their year.

·
Registered
111 Posts
schumacher said:
I don't know if you've been following the F1 testing that's been going on, but Honda has a very powerful motor this year. I would even go out on a limb and say it is more powerful then the current BMW engine. It's starting to look like this might be their year.
I agree. Oh, and if you guys want to see a thing of beauty then take at look at this:

The new BAR006

·
Gothic Hippie RSX tuner?
1,495 Posts
I heard that Honda has a monster motor, but haven't been able to find much in the way of info. Any links?

·
Registered
308 Posts
This is what Honda's F1 project leader had to say about their new motor:
"First of all I am very pleased with the new RA004E engine," Kiuchi said. "We have extended our engine's life, while making it smaller and lighter with a lower center of gravity. As for power, I am confident we will exceed our Suzuka level by the time we get to Melbourne.
Remember the motors this year need to last the whole weekend...Friday through Sunday. Also the Suzuka spec motor they ran last year had over 900bhp and reved to over 19,000rpms. Honda has finally found their way again.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Dont believe the hype on honda..... they do this every year. The top three teams do it every year too... saving thier real ideas for the season... BTW- in testing, the honda was running a very light tank. Look to see honda in the middle of the pack this year.. an nothing more..

·
Registered
308 Posts
True...Honda was running with light tanks and Friday qualifying this year will be done on light fuel loads. So it is a good thing to test too. When Button set the track record in the new 006 chassis, it was only on his 5th lap. You are talking about no set-up time with it. Another thing, I don't ever recall Honda being this quick in winter testing.....ever. I guess we will find out the truth in a few weeks.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts