Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it ok to put vinylex on the foam insert pieces on the doors? I am not sure what they are made out of.

·
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mistaclean said:
Yes it is fine to. It is good to do in the winter as well because it will help to keep your door from freezing shut.
I ment to say the insert pieces inside the door. The ones that are right by the door handles inside the car. They feel like a different kind of material. Some people have changed these out with sparco.

·
Registered
637 Posts
CiD said:
I ment to say the insert pieces inside the door. The ones that are right by the door handles inside the car. They feel like a different kind of material. Some people have changed these out with sparco.
Sorry, I am not familiar with that material.

·
baby buffett
13,382 Posts
Its leather, dont vinylex it

·
trunk monkey
6,180 Posts
yeah use the lexol on it

from what i've noticed
vinylex the door first
then do those parts with the lexol cause you are bound to get some lexol on those leathery parts

·
trunk monkey
6,180 Posts
i know someone said that it wasn't real leather but i'm not sure if its vinyl. Even if it were i'm not sure the vinylex would be good for it. I don't see Vinylex maintaining any softness :\

anybody know for sure????

·
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Damn...I'm not sure what to use now. Yeah I doubt the guys at Acura will know.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.