Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
If you know anyone who works there then you can get it for less than 300. But I see none of you are local. People they dont know they charge you like what 350-400? When my friend worked there they were 180 for him. Or if you have a whole sale account you can get it for much less but these prices are for shops. I personally wouldnt pay more than 300 for one picked up.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
are there any problems with the VIS carbon hood? any color fading or cracks so water will get into the engine sorta thing? my gf's brother has a vis hood and it has like a huge opening on the side. not HUGE but like..big enough for my hand to fit in without poping the hood.

·
///M
2,497 Posts
i have vis cf hood and its holding up very well, looks good and is still nice.. i got mine for like 350 shipped from west to east coast from groupbuycenter.com

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
wow thats extremly nice. :thumbsup:

is there a gap between the headlights and the hood? looking at the pic, it looks like it doesnt touch all the way to the left light. but then again i wear glasses.

do you get water or anything under the hood?

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
nintecninja said:
wow thats extremly nice. :thumbsup:

is there a gap between the headlights and the hood? looking at the pic, it looks like it doesnt touch all the way to the left light. but then again i wear glasses.

do you get water or anything under the hood?
my hood is evenly spaced all around! not sure if you can tell by this pic or not...and no water has gotten under my hood to my knowledge :D

·
EUROLOGIST
186 Posts
TypeRaisin said:
my hood is evenly spaced all around! not sure if you can tell by this pic or not...and no water has gotten under my hood to my knowledge :D

looks nice! how much does it cost to get it done like that?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.