Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
turbo
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where did anyone get theirs from and is the fitment good???? also the prices would be nice to know and how long it took to get it in, i only found one place that can get it, and they want me to pay for shipping twice because they get it from cali and it gets sent to them then to me, rip off if u ask me

·
Registered
867 Posts
fitment is good...i really miss the hood.

as far as price...i had a hookup and i picked it up. you can try ebay i guess?

·
...it's too big
23,750 Posts
im selling one that i recieved that was a LITTLE bit damaged from shipping, but the place i bought it from went outta business so they never came to pick it back up... there is a TINY TINY crack in the clearcoat on the very bottom edge of the hood... ill post pictures if your interested

·
I Don't Even
9,180 Posts
With da holes on the hood, would water coming down from rain or cleaning your car mess up the engine?

·
Registered
867 Posts
the holes on the hood arent a big deal...even when it rained a lot i didnt even come close to being worried. just have to clean under the hood once in a while...dirt will get on the i-vtec cover. looks kinda cool when light smoke comes out thru the vents when it rains and youve been driving for a bit.

redlinedc5...where in chula are you? i dont remember seeing another DSM RSX in the area. i live in otay ranch :wavey:

·
I Don't Even
9,180 Posts
lol hey...i live in otay ranch too..lol i live in the 3rd gate where the houses have their garages in the back...yea i dont have rsx yet..still waiting...=(..so im just doing research till i get it

oh ur the rsx on team era? i used to ball with jim at orchard

·
Registered
530 Posts
ivtecrsx said:
fitment is good...i really miss the hood.

as far as price...i had a hookup and i picked it up. you can try ebay i guess?

:laughing: i bought the hood from u and im lovin it :laughing:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts