Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
WooHa WooHa
649 Posts

Are you talking about the two opening ? There nothing you can do unless you custom make a plate to cover it.

·
Rage With the Machines
1,280 Posts
that shiat looks hot....i just ordered it 4 days ago.....if anything ill make a rubber cover out of something from home depot....so i can take em off on nice days
holes arent that big are they?
and do you have any pics of the hood on your car HEY!.....
and did you bother putting a clear coat...?

·
WooHa WooHa
649 Posts
RYU583 said:
that shiat looks hot....i just ordered it 4 days ago.....if anything ill make a rubber cover out of something from home depot....so i can take em off on nice days
holes arent that big are they?
and do you have any pics of the hood on your car HEY!.....
and did you bother putting a clear coat...?
No pix yet...just got it down a couple of months ago. Yeah, I ask the shop to put on clear coat. It is not a big of a deal with the rain. I read that other poeple and myself drove in the rain with no problems..

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

theres mine, not done fixing yet though.. and as for the two vents they are not that big, and i just drove in rain today, water doesnt go through as much.. just a couple drops, but im looking to make something out of clear plastic to put over there.. i just gotta find some
here are the vents:

·
Rage With the Machines
1,280 Posts
thanks man........fitment wasnt a problem from what i can see right?
you need a wing or something to add to the aggressivness of that hood...
lol you got a crazy ass hood with stock body work....kinda like a pitbull with no teeth

looks good either way

·
Rage With the Machines
1,280 Posts
says he got a v2 in his file

1 - 10 of 10 Posts