Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
is RSeXy
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I'm a Torontonian visiting Atlanta for a couple of days and asking what sort of things there are to do, including nightlife (bars preferably), shopping and some kick ass BBQ digs. My main objective is the Georgia Aquarium, and my hotel is apparently in that part of town.

So any suggestions of "tourist" things to do will help me out on my trip. Thanks.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Well, I'm a Torontonian visiting Atlanta for a couple of days and asking what sort of things there are to do, including nightlife (bars preferably), shopping and some kick ass BBQ digs. My main objective is the Georgia Aquarium, and my hotel is apparently in that part of town.

So any suggestions of "tourist" things to do will help me out on my trip. Thanks.

dog fights are a big attraction down there

·
Registered
116 Posts
For nightlife, there are plenty of options. You can go to East Andrews, Fido's Irish Pub, Peachtree Tavern usually has good cover-bands on the weekends.

·
UGA Alum
1,026 Posts
world of coke, GA aquarium, Centennial Park, Underground Atlanta and a few other places are cool for touristy things.. there are several places to look for live music in atlanta, just look em up online

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.